Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Luxury Christmas Gift Guide 2017

Whether you have a lot of people to buy for, or just a couple, it can be quite a hectic time to try and think of various presents to suit peoples needs, why do we put ourselves through so much stress? There are so many shops online and on the high street to find a range of gifts, from days out to luxury items for the home or to fit a person's hobby. I have put together a luxury gift guide for women, with some bits for men too, and an affordable gift guide (coming soon after this one) to fit everyone's budgets. People may prefer to buy a few smaller gifts than one big gift, so the affordable gift guide may come a little more useful to you. Obviously I have only selected a few bits and bobs from some categories but I thought there was a little something for all women in this, including a few personal favourites.



I have linked everything to the photos so you can find out where to get them.
I do not own these photos. 

BEAUTY LOVER

My favourite is the Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamon cologne which I have been wanting to get my hands on ever since discovering it - as my mum currently has it, I tend to steal it whenever I can. It's such a beautiful smell and so subtle, perfect for these wintry days.

FASHION FAVES

I have never been a massive fan of playsuits but the one from Urban Outiftters is so nicely detailed with the floral outer layer and definitely fits into the festive season, ideal for a Christmas night out.

SHOE HEAVEN
I have quite a few pairs of boots now so I know I don't need any more but the Next suede pair of boots are absolutely gorgeous and so classy. It's the perfect pick to finish a smart look with those boots - pretty please Santa???

TECHNOLOGY FANATIC



Already owning some of these it's quite impossible to choose a favourite, although I would absolutely love to own the Fujifilm Instant Camera with it's classic look. The many bonus features and functions it includes would have me addicted in minutes. 

ACCESSORIES ADDICT

Having been on a hunt for the perfect watch for a while now, the Abbott Lyon Kensington 40 watch is just what I'm after. I adore its elegant and clean finish, and you can even personal it with your own engraved message; what else could you want?

HOME COMFORTS

Who doesn't love a good duvet set? The Kitula Quilt from Anthropologie looks mega cosy and warm for the cold winter nights. Because of its neutral colours it would a majority of bedroom themes, mine especially.

What is your ideal luxurious Christmas gift? Any of the above?


Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign