Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2018

6 Things I'm Already Loving in 2018

I've started this year in a positive way already so I'm hopeful that this year will be soooo much better than 2017. 2017 wasn't the best year for me, even though I did travel to some pretty amazing places, meet lovely people and live in China for a year, there were some hiccups along the way which I'd love to move on from and forget. I want a big change in 2018 and there's already a few little changes/additions that have left me feeling happy.



My Instagram Feed
It's not being big-headed but if you're proud of something then why not share it with the world? I know for sure my Instagram is not one of the more attractive ones out there but I'm just so happy with how it's looking and all the photographs I've been taking and uploading recently. It's nice to go onto your Instagram and be happy with the way it looks. I'm thinking of changing it up and doing a whole month of travel photos for my instagram as I want to share so many more of them and haven't shared them with anyone yet.

Friends is on Netflix!
It's about time really, it's what we've all been waiting for. As soon as the new year started I have been binge watching it almost everyday, or whenever I have time. It's officially become hard not to talk alongside it because I've watched it that many times and know all the words.


Discovering new blogs
My favourite posts to read are the "bloggers you should be following" kind of posts, because I am all about finding new content to read and being more inspired by various bloggers. The place I am loving  finding new bloggers at the moment is Instagram which comes as a shock to myself as I've never quite connected with bloggers through that platform.

The Greatest Showman soundtrack
Wow. Just wow. That's all I can say really. I've had this album on repeat for the last week and can say I am completely addicted to it. I've never heard such a good soundtrack to a movie. It's not like there's just a few songs that are amazing, it's all of them that I am obsessed with. And may I add, Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron in a movie together? Oh my; the greatest combination ever. I still haven't seen the show which I've heard only good things, but hopefully I'm seeing it this coming week!

L'oreal Clay Mask
I got this for Christmas this year as I asked for some sort of clay mask and this is just what I was after. I haven't used it much so I can't say it how amazing it is, but I know so many people that use this product that say it works wonders. The few times I have used it has left my skin feeling incredibly silky and smooth and the mask itself is easily applied and doesn't have any discomfort once applied.

Morphe Palette
I cannot stop using this palette. I'm scared that I'll get through it all this month - ok maybe not that soon but soon enough. I absolutely love love LOVE it; the range of mattes and glitters are right up my street and each colour is incredibly pigmented. I've never had a palette just like it. I am so thankful to my best friend for getting me this for Christmas - it may even be my favourite present. I now know where to get my next palette from!


Anything in particular you are loving in 2018 already?

Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign