Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2017

10 Happy Things

There's a few things that can lift my mood in minutes and I'm so grateful for them. I need that boost every now and then to realise what I have around me and how lucky I am.

I'm happy to be back at university, I'm ready to get back into work mode, I've returned to my normal blogging schedule and happy with the posts I'm writing. Sticking to this positivity state, I thought I'd mention a few things that have made me happy recently or that always make me happy.





1. Family and friends. Where would I be without them.

2. My mental health state. I'm doing so much better right now and hope it's just uphill from here.

3. The countryside. Escaping from online life for a few hours and embracing the countryside whilst out on a walk.

4. Charlie the dog. It's true when they say that dogs are a great stress reliever. I just adore this dog, I'll miss him at university.

5. Sunshine.

6. Everything Autumn. It's beginning to feel like Autumn with he weather, the colours, and I'm loving it.

7. Playing piano.

8. Cosy nights in. Snuggling up and spending a few hours watching your favourite films, sounds perfect.

9. Cocktails. Who doesn't love a good cocktail?

10. Cooking. I don't do it often (never actually, my family will be surprised I've mentioned this), but when I do cook it feels good, perhaps I should do it more often, I will definitely have to now I'm at university.


What things make you happy?


Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign