Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Birthday Gift Haul || What I got for my 21st


My birthday has passed, I'm a year older (it's still sinking in that I'm now 21) and so blessed by all the gifts and cards I received from family and friends. I mainly got money that I asked for so I could save for future and the rest were absolute surprises (apart from one or two things) which I am all obsessing over.



GHD V GOLD STRAIGHTENERS 
The main present that I got given from my parents were these gorgeous Ghd straighteners. Sadly I had to leave my previous straighteners behind in China as something went wrong with them so, thanks to my mother for sharing hers, I have been using my mums for the past two months. Therefore I was over the moon when I unwrapped a box to find these inside. They are perfect for long, thick hair. I've only used them a few times but I'm already so impressed.


NIKE TRAINERS 
I'm so so so grateful for the presents I get from my sister as they get better each year. I chose these about six weeks ago so knew I was getting them but still acted surprised and happy when I opened them. Just look at them, they're gorgeous. My collection is slowly building up! They are incredibly comfortable and obviously colourful, a little bright for my taste but I wanted a change.


PHOTO ALBUMS & PROSECCO PONG
My best friend and I have very close birthdays so this year we gave ourselves a spending cap of £30 as it was a big birthday. Because I have just finished filling my last photo album of all my travelling (which I still have about 200 photos left of), I immediately thought that's wha she could get me; little did I know I would get two which should fit the rest of my photos in. Along with the photo albums she also got me prosecco pong which we didn't delay opening up and played it the night I got it at my party, fair to say we got a little tipsy from it. 



LIGHTBOX
I've been wanting one of these ever since I discovered them a few months ago on Instagram. I'm so chuffed I got one to fit in and light up my room. You get several letter, more than one of each, and a few blank ones which I have used to draw on some doodles, like I have in the photo with the heart. 


ORIENTAL BONSAI TREE
After a few hints of wanting one my friend got me one for my birthday!! Is it sad that I got overly excited over a mini tree? I'm still awing over it and have decided to take it to university with me so I can continue to take care of it and also bring some nature into my little flat. Ahh I just love it! 
  

"YOU'RE ONE IN A MELON" CUP
The cute, adorable cup my friend gave me is just what I was missing in my life. I love the quote, the colours, and the size is perfect to fill up with a drink to last the night. Also, how instaworthy is the cup? I also got a bottle of wine with this cup so my face lit up straight away! 


These were some of my favourite presents that I thought I'd show off in a post. I also got a generous amount of money which I want to save for the future (hopefully for travelling, yay!) and a few other bits, including Bowood Spa vouchers which I can't wait to use!


My actual birthday was a chilled out day. Mum and I took a trip to Wadswick Spa for half the day where we had the whole spa to ourselves and then got treated to a facial and a delicious lunch to finish it off. I took the rest of the day to relax as the following day I had a party with all my friends and family. My favourite part was prosecco pong and taking lots of photos with my handmade Photo Booth, which involved plenty of accessories like wigs, hats, glasses and more.



To finish off the celebrations on the Saturday we dined at Dan's Restaurant in Marlborough which was so tasty and a nice evening to catch up properly with the family.

Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign