Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 04, 2017

My Current Make-Up Favourites

I've decided to add to my blog and include beauty posts now because I do like my make up and I watch/follow sooooo many beauty bloggers/vloggers/role models etc.

What's a better way to introduce this topic than to share my current make up faves? Because I am currently living in Shanghai, I couldn't bring all my make up with me, it was a hard decision but a good one too, and now I can't wait to have access to all my other make up back home again.


URBAN DECAY Naked Eyeshadow Palette
For an everyday look to an evening out, this palette can create so many different looks and it's why I use it most days. I definitely have my favourite colours; Sin, Sidecar, Half Baked and Toasted. These shadows are all very pigmented and add such a lovely shine to the glossy colours. I will always keep this palette as one of my favourites (unless I get hold of some of the other Naked palettes in the future, it may change then).


BARE MINERALS Ready Eyeshadow 2.0
I just had to look at the colours and fall in love with these eyeshadows. Bare Minerals is one of my favourite brands, even though I own hardly any products of theirs, that needs to change soon. I often mix these eyeshadows together to get a brighter look but still with a hint of gold. This is my go to palette when I'm going out for an evening.


MAYBELLINE Lash Sensational (Lash Multiplying) Mascara
I swear everyone has owned this once in your life, and if you haven't, what have you been doing with your eyelashes? Just kidding, but this mascara has been in my life for about 5 years now and I'm in desperate need to update it but sadly I can't find it ANYWHERE in China. I'll have to wait until July. The mascara does magic to your eyelashes; it adds so much volume which just a few applications, it creates a bold look, and it feel so gentle not heavy on the eyelashes. I occasionally (whether this is good or not) add a layer of this mascara on top of my Sephora Outrageous Volume mascara and it boosts the boldness so much. IT'S AMAZING! 


W7 Brow Parlour (The Complete Eyebrow Grooming Kit)
There's a reason I haven't shown the inside (it's because one of them is empty because I dropped it, cryyyy) but this compact kit includes two sides of brown (one a relatively medium brown/hint of orange colour and the other dark brown, brow wax and a highlight powder. I don't use the eye wax but the highlight is amazing and I use it to highlight my brow bone ever so often, and I use the lighter brown shadow because obviously the other one broke (I originally used the darker one as it suited me more). Again, for the price, this brow palette is so worth it. W7 is an amazing drugstore brand and I'm so happy I found this brow palette, my eyebrows would be a disaster without this right now.


MAKEUP ACADEMY Lipstick Shade 11
For the price, I didn't even question it when buying it. £1.00?! With it not lasting very long on being the only criticism, the colour is a beautiful nude/pinky colour and the feel of the lipstick is very light but strong enough to last an evening. The smell is my favourite part, it smells like a sweet with a hint of chocolate (that's what I think anyway). I don't own many lipsticks because I'm not a massive lipstick lover but for that price, I think these MUA lipsticks are totally worth it. 



What are your current make-up favourites? Share in the comments!



Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign