10 Blog Things I'm Happy About Right Now

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Being the owner of a blog which hundreds and thousands of people visit over time puts a little bit of pressure on you. You want your blog to stand out, produce quality content and, to constantly be involved in the blogging community and what's happening 24/6 over social media (which plays a big part of your blog).


Of course my blog is not perfect and that's okay for me, for now. There will always be room for improvements and I have days where my blog doesn't look it's best and others where I couldn't be happier with it. At the moment, I am very happy with my blog and beyond after having a few alterations. A blog will have positives and negatives to it and it's good to keep those in mind for future changes. Here are a few things I'm happy with at the moment:

1) My blog presentation 

2) The content being produced

3) Blog Statistics 

4) Organisation through social media/planning posts and scheduling them 

5) Engagement with my social media

6) Connecting with other bloggers

7) My blog and Instagram photography 

8) How I've categorised my blog posts

9) The colour scheme of my blog

10) My editing technique for Instagram photos

I am really happy with the engagement and connection I've had with my blog in the past few months, bringing lots of new content to this blog every week. It's a great skill to have to write about what you love in a way which attracts the attention of others and I hope to keep this up. Realising the positives of your blog ever so often is a great boost for motivation to keep blogging!



What are you happy about with regards to your blog?



Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?

16 comments

  1. I am happy that you shared what you love about your blog and blogging! It's always important to make sure that you like the space you created. Btw, your photography is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love posts like this that spread positivity! I think your blog looks amazing and so glad you are happy with everything at the moment!!

    Sarah | sazsinclair.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your blog is looking fab too!

      Abs x

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you're so happy with blogging at the moment! You have every reason to be proud ❤ I'm proud of my photography & posts currently but want to be better at promoting my blog & writing more innovative posts!

    sophieannetaylor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog so much, it's one of my favourites at the moment! Your photography is beautiful and content is great.

      Abs x

      Delete
  4. Hi, It's great to share the positivity around blogging. It looks very impressive, Chloe #TeacupClub

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great positive post! Currently I'm happy with all my launches recently as far as digital products & services, the ideas I'm coming up with, and the support I'm getting from the wonderful community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am loving your content and launches recently, they are all so helpful! Keep it up :D

      Abs x

      Delete
  6. This is such a lovely and positive post to read, and it actually made me feel a bit better about my blog as it's making me realise that despite my awful stats I still love it! I think what I love the most is my photography as of late.

    Lizzie Bee // hello lizzie bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't tend to really focus on the statistics often, as long as you love your blog and what you're writing, that's what is important!

      Abs x

      Delete
  7. I love this post, people don't often talk about the things they are doing which they are proud of. I'm proud of how much better my photography is and that more and more people are commenting on my posts. I've still got lots to work on though :) x
    www.misszarabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's something I'm learning to focus on instead of all the negatives!

      Abs x

      Delete
  8. I'm so glad to hear that you've been loving how happy you've been with the blogging community! I can honestly say that I feel the same exact way. While there is sometimes some drama, I can say that the blogging community tends to have a positive impact in my life, and I've been loving how my blog has been coming out! This post just reminds me how much I love blogging xxx

    Melina | www.ivefoundwaldo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially recently, it's sad to see how the blogging community is breaking down, but I try to ignore it all and stay positive with everyone :)

      Abs x

      Delete

RECENT COMMENTS

Latest Instagrams

© A FabABulous Life. Design by FCD.